Waste stamps and waste banderoles for waste bins
Waste stamps – various and customised
The requirements for waste stamps are manifold and different: should the shelf life be one or several years, should the refuse labels have a proof section or even be attached to the notices…?
Our modular system of waste stamps and banderoles allows for a customised implementation to meet your requirements. We attach great importance to the simple application of the stamps and banderoles in practice.
Waste labels Examples from our product range:
Function and security of the waste stamps
The most important functional and security features are the same for all our waste stamps, regardless of the size, shape or colour of the tags:
- Safety punching prevents unauthorised reuse
- User tabs allow easy removal of the tags
- Punched on the reverse side for sticking to the notice (optional)
- Proof: section that sticks to the certificate (optional)
- Control numbers ensure clear allocation (optional)
- Individually designed fee/inspection stamps, in various sizes Sizes
Durability of printing inks and protective varnish:
- Inks with highest light fastness 1-2 years durable (without varnish).
- UV coating protects against weather and dirt, > 3 years durability (opt.)
- Adhesive primer + UV coating: optimum protection, > 5 years durability
Good advice saves money
We will be happy to advise you in advance so that you can optimally prepare your data for printing.
Inline die-cut is ideal for sticker/logo sheets, promotional stickers, shelf wobblers, door hangers, etc.
Do you have any further questions? We will be happy to advise you!
Phone: +49 7128 9282-0 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images: www.pixabay.com – © manfredrichter, wilhei