UV offset printing with many advantages
UV offset printing makes it possible
You have found a great material for a special print product, selected and presented samples – your customer is thrilled.
But now the question arises as to which printing company can actually print this material and carry out the print job as professionally and cost-effectively as possible.
In UV offset printing, special non-absorbent materials such as foils, plastics and effect materials can be printed without any problems. Another advantage is that we can realise the many exclusive possibilities of UV printing cost-effectively in a compact print sheet format. This saves us material costs and set-up times. Print production is reliable, perfect and cost-effective even for smaller quantities. Intermediate drying, inline coating unit and waterless technology guarantee absolute top quality on foils, plastics and coated or metallised papers.
Our UV offset printing – your advantages:
- extensive choice of materials
- high detail sharpness – colours and images in best photo quality
- maximum light fastness and chemical resistance of UV inks
- high gloss, scratch resistance, intensive brilliance
- drying in seconds by UV light – no waiting time after printing
- compact printing formes, CTP exposure
- Inline UV coating with cost-effective coating forms
- minimal waste saves material costs with expensive substrates
UV printing application examples
Stickers, book marks, cover foils, invitation cards, labels, window pictures, business reports, image brochures, calendars, cosmetic articles, art cards, plastic registers, overhead foils, transparent sheets, business cards.
UV printing machine
Modern 5-colour UV printing press with coating unit and inline die-cutting unit.
Benefit from the advantages of inline die-cutting: precise fit, saves time, versatile use.
Do you have any further questions? We will be happy to advise you:
Phone: +49 7128 9282-0 or E-mail: email@example.com
Image: www.pixabay.com – © tookapic